Thursday, February 28, 2008

Macro Fun!


(This post was inspired by EmilyPie) Last night I decided to have a bit of fun with my camera and get real up-close and personal with the day-to-day items in my room. My camera doesn't actually have a macro lens, but the stock lens that came with the camera body when I bought it does a pretty decent job of pretending it's a macro.

Anyway, I had fun. I also discovered that my room is insanely dusty. I keep things very clean and wipe dust from my desk and computer and such daily. In fact, if any of you readers have explanations as to why my apartment might be so horribly dusty, or tips on how to make it less dusty (besides cleaning... that's obvious) I will gladly accept your counsel.

Okay... on to the good stuff:











There ya go! I'll try to take some in the sunlight soon so that I can close the aperture a little more and hopefully not get SO much depth of field. Don't get me wrong, I like depth of field, but it can be a little much at times.

-Barry

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for participating.

    .. and I just finished dusting all sorts of weird places in my apartment.. though my apartment was quite the mess, even when I'm cleaning on a regular basis the dust just keeps coating things. I don't get it ...

    ReplyDelete