Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great Weekend

I want to begin this blog by welcoming back my best friend, Justin, and his wife, Kathryn, back to the states. They've been in Australia for the past year and just returned to the USA on Friday. Justin's parents hosted a delicious barbecue with a plentiful assortment of roasted meats (hamburgers and hotdogs) and a plethora of diced fruit, potato salad, chips, fluffy green stuff, and drinks. We had a great time catching up and making ourselves merry. No, there was no alcohol involved, but I did drink my fair share of Vanilla Coke. (Mmm. Sweet nectar of the gods.) It was so great to see Justin and Katt! I'm excited for them to settle down in Utah for a little while. It'll be good times.

Anyway, this is short and sweet and sadly I have no pictures to back up the wonderful description of the barbecue. I brought my camera but completely forgot I had it till late. I promise pictures another time, though. Really. An extravaganza of pictures. A fiesta of photos. Ole!

-Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment