Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brilliant Bloggers

I have tried to keep a current list of the blogs of friends and family there on the right side of the page under the title "Other Brilliant Bloggers". However, from time to time new blogs/friends are made and I just plain forget to put their blog in the list. This had led to some wondering why they're not on the list.

That's where this post comes in. If you regularly read this blog and feel that I have forgotten to put you on the list, let me know! I'd be happy to add it. :)

Thank you!

-Barry

1 comment:

  1. Barry,
    Dude, I read you through my Google Reader, so as soon as you post I know about it. You can read mine, although it's private now. (I'll send you an e-mail) Add me to yours oh wise one. Although I don't post stuff nearly as often as yourself... When I do, it's quality though.
    Peas.

    ReplyDelete