Thursday, February 5, 2009

A New Habit

For those of you who don't know already, I've recently taken up cigarettes. People ask why I use them, and, frankly, it's for the flavor. You just can't get that robust, mature flavor elsewhere.

I had my first Hillburry a few days ago, and I've been hooked ever since. To me, there is no better smokeless, tobacco-less, tobacco on the market. And the way I feel after I've eaten a cigarette is simply indescribable. There's a feeling of calm, cool confidence. Confidence that only comes after you've eaten a cigarette. Sometimes, I'll have a Hillburry and then finish off with one of my classy "KINGS" brand cigarettes. The smooth, mellow aftertaste a KINGS brand cigarette brings to my palette makes me remember the days I spent in my youth at the old lakehouse.

There aint a nothin' like it in the world.

Welcome to Hillburry Country

-Barry

P.S. Yes, they're fake. Deliciously fake.

4 comments:

  1. I read like one line of text and then had to scroll down to see where you said something like you were kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL my friend and I found these at a gas station once and had to laugh. I think it's a great habit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew this had to be a joke, I honestly couldn't believe you would take up smoking. You actually had me a little worried though, until I read how you described the way you felt after you'd "eaten" one. lol

    By the way...what in the world do those even taste like? Sugary, chocolatey?

    ReplyDelete