Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Coupon you Dont Want to Lose

My brother called me up last week with an idea. Here's how our conversation went:

Steve: "Hey, man... I've got a favor to ask of you."

Barry: "Sure, what's up?"

Steve: "Well, you're really good with photoshop, right?"

Barry: "Yeah... I mean, I've got skills. What do you need me to do?"

Steve: "So, you know that really awful rap song, 'Birthday Sex'?"

Barry: "Oh, man! I hate that song!"

Steve: "Yeah, me too! No married woman is going to ask for that for her birthday. Ya know? It's so ridiculous. Well, Ashlyn's birthday is coming up..."

At this point I start busting up because I know exactly what Steve's idea is. He needs the most hip-hop laden, cheesy coupon ever made for birthday sex. He and I continue laughing about it for a few minutes and I promise him that he'll love it.

Here's how it turned out:

And, yeah... he cracked up when he got it. She got a kick out of it, too.

-Barry

1 comment:

  1. Bahahhahaa...That is HILARIOUS!!

    But now I have that stupid song in my head, dang it.

    ReplyDelete